Booking Summary: After you book, please follow the instructions in your booking summary email and ensure you complete your traveller information details within 7 days.
- Please note, this initial email is not your tour confirmation. Tours often require a minimum amount of travellers to go ahead, so your departure may not be guaranteed immediately
- Once there is an update on the status of your tour, you will be contacted via email by a member of our Trusted Partner Tour Operator, and they will advise if the tour has been confirmed. Please do not book flights or make any non-flexible arrangements until you receive this update.
- Should you require assistance with your tour, please contact our Trusted Partner Tour Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to assist with any of your queries and who will support you right up until you return from your journey.
7-Day Change of ‘No Questions Asked’ Refund Guarantee:
- Things don’t always work out. Our 7-day Change of Mind Guarantee is there to help. Bookings (except for cruise bookings and flights which are subject to the cancellation terms of the relevant supplier) may be cancelled with a full refund provided that cancellation occurs strictly within 7 days from the date of purchase and provided that the cancellation is made no less than 90 days prior to the departure date.
Following the 7-Day Change of Mind Guarantee period,
- Name corrections may incur a fee
- Name changes are not permitted
- You can enjoy one free date change on selected tours up until 90 days prior to your original travel date (subject to seasonal surcharges or package upgrades). Changes can be made by contacting the Trusted Partner Tour Operator at email@example.com. Any subsequent date changes will incur a fee of A$250 per person plus any further costs that may apply.
- Date changes do not apply to flights booked with Luxury Escapes. Flight fulfilment and changes are governed by the airline(s) selected at the time of finalising the booking. For your air travel, you are bound by the terms and conditions and fare rules of the selected airline(s).
Itinerary Amendments & Changes
- Occasionally our itineraries are updated prior to departure. This may be to accommodate changes in weather, public holidays, common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes, and unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of a change in itinerary (due to safety or events outside of our control) which results in cancellation or change fees in respect of flights (or other parts of your travel) we will notify you as soon as practicable.
- You will be responsible for any associated costs or will otherwise have the right to a refund (less any costs incurred or paid to third parties).
- After completing your booking, your tour cost may be subject to additional surcharges as a result of factors beyond the control of Luxury Escapes.
- Where the cost of delivering your selected tour materially increases between the time of purchase and delivery, Luxury Escapes reserves the right to increase the balance due. Increases may be in relation to, but not limited to, currency fluctuations, taxes, airfares, fuel surcharges, tour costs, or government changes due to Covid-19 health and safety restrictions. A material increase will be considered once in excess of 10% of the package price.
Luxury Escapes reserves the right to modify prices for marketing and commercial reasons. Please note that full terms and conditions apply. Refer to website’s terms and conditions.
Accommodation for the duration of your tour is included in the Tour package.
- You can find relevant accommodation details for each day of the itinerary on the Tour offer page, or in your My Escapes.
- Accommodation is subject to availability and may be substituted for a hotel of a similar or higher standard without notice.
- Rooms will be made available after 3pm on the day of arrival. Checkout is required by 10am. Early check-in and late checkout may be available upon request. Subject to availability. Additional fees may apply.
- Maximum room capacity (Twin Share) is two adults. Maximum room capacity (Solo) is one adult.
- Roundtrip international flights
- Single supplement
- Meals/drinks not stated in the itinerary
- Optional activities/tours, personal expenses/transfers not mentioned
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Tips and gratuities
- Dining inclusions do not include drinks (unless otherwise stated). Menus are subject to change without notice.
Age & Group Restrictions
- This tour is restricted to guests ages 1 years and older.
- Minimum number for this tour to operate is 2 guests.
- Maximum tour capacity is 36 guests.
- Passengers are permitted one piece of checked baggage with a maximum weight of 20kg on tour.
- Passengers are permitted one additional, smaller piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 7kg.
- Arrival and departure transfers are only available on the first and last day. Please note, arrival and departure transfers are included between the hours of 6am and 6pm. If you arrive outside these hours a supplement may apply.
- Please note ‘Private Transfers’ refers to transfers that are exclusive for your Luxury Escapes group and may be shared amongst other members of your group if arriving on the same flight or another flight arriving within a 30-minute window.
- Flight details can be added to your Traveller Forms via ‘My Escapes’, and will be required 30/60 days prior to travel in order to confirm your transfers.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Luxury Escapes recommends purchasing travel insurance as soon as possible after purchasing this package. For further information or support in booking travel insurance, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passports & Visas
- A visa may be required. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they’re holding a current visa for the countries they’re visiting. If the traveller is on a non-Australian passport, a valid re-entry visa may be required.
- Important: Please start arranging your visa at least 6-8 weeks prior to departure to account for any delays due to consulate operating hours and processing time.
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond your return travel date is required for all passengers (including children and infants).
- Traveller Details must be completed for each individual traveller. This information can be added directly to your ’My Escapes’ account.
- Travellers must advise of any medical conditions, mobility restrictions or dietary requirements. Failure to provide such information in advance of your tour may result in an inability to cater to your requirements.
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for in most cases, however, on occasion this may not be possible due to location, lack of availability of unique ingredients, and other extenuating circumstances. It is always advised to carry any necessary supplies with you.
- Photo ID must be supplied for all travellers. Failure to provide valid photo ID will result in your booking being cancelled and all monies paid remaining non-refundable.
- For all international tours, a digital copy of your passport must be provided for each guest at least 90 days prior to your tour departure.
- Should you require any assistance with your traveller details, please contact our Trusted Partner Tour Operator at email@example.com.
Health and Fitness Acknowledgement:
- Guests may be required to provide evidence of proof of vaccination against Covid-19 from our ground operator prior to departure.
- Travellers acknowledge that they are required to have a good level of health and fitness to undertake the activities in this tour.
- There are limitations to the degree of accommodations that can be made if travellers are unable to partake in the included activities on this tour. Please consider suitability as additional costs could apply.
- Travellers also acknowledge and agree that neither Luxury Escapes nor the tour provider will be able to provide medical or other assistance in the event that they are unable to complete any aspect of the tour as a result of their health or physical condition (nor is Luxury Escapes liable for any loss, damage, expense, injury or death arising from such).
Your tour begins at Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN) at 2pm on Day 1 and ends at Hanoi International Airport (HAN) on Day 10 at 12pm with roundtrip airport transfers.
Roundtrip flights are not included in your package and must be purchased separately. If your chosen tour departure date is guaranteed at the time of booking, you may be able to purchase flights immediately. If your tour departure date is not yet guaranteed (still pending minimum numbers), flights should not be booked until you receive an update on the status of your tour.
Please book your flights to arrive Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN) any time after 2pm on Day 1 and depart from Hanoi International Airport (HAN) any time after 12pm on Day 10.
Roundtrip airport transfers are included in your tour on the first and last day only.
Important: Please allow for travelling time from international countries. International flights are not included in your package and must be purchased separately. It is your responsibility to make your own travel arrangements and ensure that you arrive in Saigon on your chosen tour start date.
A visa may be required for the destination you are visiting. It is each traveller's responsibility to ensure they are holding a current visa. Please take the time to visit our preferred vendor website Visas Direct to assist you with any visa application requirements and processes. If you require any supporting documentation when applying for your visa please let us know and we would be more than happy to assist. Click here to visit the website.
Important Destination Information:
Time zone: GMT+7
Currency: Vietnamese dong (VND)
Accessing money: ATMs are widely available with credit cards widely accepted within the city. Cash is advised when visiting rural areas.
Climate: Vietnam has a tropical climate which is dominated by the monsoon season. The temperature in Vietnam typically ranges between 21° and 35° throughout the year.